If you have been found guilty in the Local or District Court and believe that you are not, you may have the ability to appeal the decision. If you have been sentenced and believe that the sentence is too severe, you may be able to appeal the severity of the sentence at a higher court.

Kingston Fox Lawyers are experienced criminal lawyers who can advise you on your matter. Whether it be an appeal to the District Court or the Court of Criminal Appeal, the partners at Kingston Fox Lawyers have handled appeal matters from the Local Court all the way to the High Court of Australia. We also have a trusted network of barristers to form the best team for you.

There may be limits to the time available to lodge an appeal. 

Contact Kingston Fox Lawyers to discuss your matter.